Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to me ~~~

yeah~~ i'm 18 now...
have grown up n become more mature d..hahhaha....
this year my bday is different n is in different place...
this year is a very special year for me...
i try many new thing in my life...
1st time study alone at kl..
without my family...
althought my cousin is all here, but it is really diffrent when ur parents are nt around....
1st time take bus alone from kl to jb....
1st time stay in hostel....
1st time faces many prob n stress a lot...
but i noe that is wat a adult need to face...
n now i noe that i can really be a adult n can be independence d...
=)

i wanna thnks everyone for the wishes...who wish though fb or hp....
thnk u very much.....
i really appreciate it alot...
this bday i din cut any cake on my bday..
n i oso din make any wishes...
but i make some wishes in my heart only...
i hope it will comes true one day....
hhahahahah.....=)))

the pic i take it from Soho KL......
i like those lights a lot....
coz i can imagine that those light are candles...
then the highway is a big bday cake for me....hahahahah...
good imagination right ???? hhahahahh


lastly...thnks again for those who wish me happy birthday n thnks for those who give present...
thnks alot...
i hope i can be better the next year...=))

No comments: